Breaking

Tuesday 16 May 2017

Top five productivity hacks using an Android phone

If you've ever wondered how to use your Android device to get more things done during the day, then this one's for you. I've put together five hacks  that I use in my day job as a writer — apps and techniques that help me be more productive. 

1) First off, I need a way to keep distractions away in order to get things done. So I use Shush to silence the phone for a set amount of time. Typically for 15-minute work sprints or a one hour meeting. When the timer runs out, the phone goes back to its default sound settings.

2) Then, if I’m creating content or editing, I may use Coffitivity — a simple app that plays three different versions of coffee shop ambience. There are times when the indistinct conversations and coffee cups clinking actually help me focus.

3) For social media work, I make sure I have all the proper apps for monitoring and sharing content that I might come across while on mobile. I never use an Android device without installing Buffer, Hootsuite, Google+, Instagram, and Facebook Page Manager.  

4) For access to files and folders I need to use all the time, I use Google Drive to store folders for my ebooks, bookmarks, and work files. 

5) For assigning tasks, completing tasks, and checking on project status, I use the Wrike app for Android (disclaimer: I work for Wrike), which allows me to see all my to-do items as well as my team’s tasks. I can work from wherever I am, and can even take photos and attach it to tasks when I come across an inspiring design or publication while away from the office.

1 comment:

  1. "Hire a legitimate private investor /hacker that's capable of handling any hack and tracking related issues, contact him and he won't disappoint you. He can help you hack into any device, social networks including - Facebook, hangout, imessages, Twitter accounts, snapchat, Instagram, whatsapp, wechat, current and deleted text messages, GPS tracker and more, he only asked me for some few informations about my partner device and I gave it to him and in few hours, I was getting to see all messages, call log as well as whatsapp messages from my phone as they came into her phone, I was able to get good and solid proof I needed so desperately, reach him on his Gmail if you need his help... jamesdhackghost @gmail. Com perfectly

    ReplyDelete